[GIT PULL] please pull infiniband.git

From: Roland Dreier
Date: Tue Feb 03 2015 - 16:48:24 EST

Hi Linus,

Please pull from

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/roland/infiniband.git tags/rdma-for-linus

Last minute InfiniBand/RDMA changes for 3.19:
- Revert IPoIB driver back to 3.18 state. We had a number of fixes go
into 3.19, but they introduced regressions. We tried to get everything
fixed up but ran out of time, so we'll try again for 3.20.
- Similarly, turn off the new "extended query port" verb. Late in the
cycle we realized the ABI is not quite right, and rather than freeze
something in a rush and make a mistake, we'll take a bit more time
and get it right in 3.20.

Haggai Eran (1):
IB/core: Temporarily disable ex_query_device uverb

Roland Dreier (9):
Revert "IPoIB: No longer use flush as a parameter"
Revert "IPoIB: Make ipoib_mcast_stop_thread flush the workqueue"
Revert "IPoIB: Use dedicated workqueues per interface"
Revert "IPoIB: change init sequence ordering"
Revert "IPoIB: fix mcast_dev_flush/mcast_restart_task race"
Revert "IPoIB: fix MCAST_FLAG_BUSY usage"
Revert "IPoIB: Make the carrier_on_task race aware"
Revert "IPoIB: Consolidate rtnl_lock tasks in workqueue"
Merge branches 'ipoib' and 'odp' into for-next

drivers/infiniband/core/uverbs_main.c | 1 -
drivers/infiniband/ulp/ipoib/ipoib.h | 19 +-
drivers/infiniband/ulp/ipoib/ipoib_cm.c | 18 +-
drivers/infiniband/ulp/ipoib/ipoib_ib.c | 27 +--
drivers/infiniband/ulp/ipoib/ipoib_main.c | 49 ++---
drivers/infiniband/ulp/ipoib/ipoib_multicast.c | 239 +++++++++----------------
drivers/infiniband/ulp/ipoib/ipoib_verbs.c | 22 +--