Re: [GIT PULL] ipmi driver updates

From: Corey Minyard
Date: Thu Dec 11 2014 - 17:36:25 EST

On 12/11/2014 02:19 PM, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 9:59 AM, Corey Minyard <cminyard@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> git://git.code.sf.net/p/openipmi/linux-ipmi openipmi-linux-ipmi for-linus
> Can't do.
>
> Not only is there no "for-linus" branch there, even if there was, I
> wouldn't pull it. I really want signed tags when pulling from random
> git repositories. So when pulling from places like guthub or
> sourceforge, I want that signature to verify the identity of the tree,
> when the site itself doesn't do it.
>
> Please fix up..

Ok, should be fixed up. I have the opal changes in a topic merge, and
the tag is signed with minyard@xxxxxxx, verified on another machine.
Please pull from:

git://git.code.sf.net/p/openipmi/linux-ipmi openipmi-linux-ipmi for-linus

Also, there was nothing in SubmittingPatches that I could find about
signing the tags for pull requests. I can try to write something to add
there, if you like. Though someone with more experience might be a
better candidate.

Thanks,

-corey