Re: dcache shrink list corruption?

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Tue Apr 29 2014 - 22:56:23 EST

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 7:31 PM, Al Viro <viro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> OK, aggregate diff follows, more readable splitup (3 commits) attached.
> It seems to survive beating here; testing, review and comments are
> welcome.

Miklos, did you have some particular load that triggered this, or was
it just some reports? It would be really good to get this patch some
stress-testing.

I like how the patch removes more lines than it adds, but apart from
that it's hard to read the patch (even the split-out ones) and say
anything more about it. I think this needs a *lot* of testing.

Linus