Re: [RFC 3/4] ASoC: Allow Aux Codecs to be specified using DT

From: Sebastian Reichel
Date: Mon Oct 28 2013 - 13:53:57 EST

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 09:37:21AM -0700, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 10:24:45PM +0100, Sebastian Reichel wrote:
> > This patch adds support for specifying auxiliary codecs and
> > codec configuration via device tree phandles.
>
> This doesn't apply against current git, please check and resend.

Can you give me a git url to rebase against? I used current git
master from torvalds.

> Please also consider your CC list more carefully, there's an awful lot
> of people on this...

I added exactly those recipients, that were returned by
./scripts/get_maintainer.pl for the patchset.

The list of involved people is quite long, because the patchset
touches devicetree, documentation, boardcode, asoc and the specific
driver.

-- Sebastian