On 10/8/2013 21:17, Thierry Reding wrote:On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 05:10:40PM +0800, Bo Shen wrote:Add Atmel PWM controller driver based on PWM framework.
This is the basic function implementation of Atmel PWM controller.
It can work with PWM based led and backlight.
Signed-off-by: Bo Shen <voice.shen@xxxxxxxxx>
Changes in v5:
- call clk_disable directly, if so, it won't cause more than one channel
enabled, the clock can not be disabled.
Changes in v4:
- check the return value of clk_prepare()
- change channel register size as constant
Changes in v3:
- change compatible string from "atmel,sama5-pwm" to "atmel,sama5d3-pwm"
- Add PWM led example in binding documentation
- Using micro replace hard code
Changes in v2:
- Address the comments from Thierry Reding
.../devicetree/bindings/pwm/atmel-pwm.txt | 41 +++
drivers/pwm/Kconfig | 9 +
drivers/pwm/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/pwm/pwm-atmel.c | 344 ++++++++++++++++++++
4 files changed, 395 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pwm/atmel-pwm.txt
create mode 100644 drivers/pwm/pwm-atmel.c
I haven't seen an Acked-by from the device tree bindings maintainers on
this. I've Cc'ed them, so hopefully one of them has time to review.