Re: [GIT PULLv2] For x86/mce ... enhanced error logs

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Sun Oct 27 2013 - 16:34:18 EST

On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 08:22:15PM +0000, Matt Fleming wrote:
> I've certainly no problem with moving it under drivers/firmware/efi/,
> but please don't create a new subdirectory in drivers/ just for this.

Yeah, no - we have an subdir for this - drivers/firmware/efi/ so no need
for the drivers/u?efi thing.

My train of thought here is, we want to put all firmware-related crap
into drivers/firmware/ and since CPER is from the UEFI spec, it should
go into drivers/firmware/efi.

I guess we can apply that same logic to the remaining UEFI sh*tstorm
coming our way.

:-)

--
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.

Sent from a fat crate under my desk. Formatting is fine.