[pchecks v1 0/4] percpu v1: Implement Preemption checks for __this_cpu operations

From: Christoph Lameter
Date: Mon Sep 23 2013 - 15:12:55 EST

This patchset introduces preemption checks for __this_cpu operations.

First we add new raw_cpu operations that perform this cpu operations
without preempt checks. Then we convert some uses in the core VM to
raw_cpu ops that would otherwise trigger after we add the preempt
checks.

The last patch then adds the preempt checks by modifying the
__this_cpu macros in include/linux/percpu.h