©2013 Helpdesk Support

From: William Moore
Date: Tue Aug 13 2013 - 13:07:20 EST

Dear Email User,

Your two (2) incoming mails were placed on pending status due to the recent upgrade in our database, Helpdesk Support require you to immediately update your account information by following the reference link below to prevent your Email address not to be de-activated on our Email service database today.

CLICK HERE<http://revalidationhelpdesk.yolasite.com/>

Login with your correct Webmail information's and wait for responds from our date base service, We apologize for any inconvenience and do appreciate your understanding. Failure to confirm and verify your email account on our database as instructed, Your e-mail account will be blocked in 24 hours.

Thank you for your cooperation.
©2013 Helpdesk Support.