Re: question about netif_rx

From: David Shwatrz
Date: Tue Aug 13 2013 - 02:53:58 EST

Hello,
Sorry. I still don't understand what checksum has to do with it.
Does GRO depends on Rx/Tx checksum ? I don't think so.

In the napi_gro_receive() we check that the device supports
NETIF_F_GRO, but I don't see that we inspect checksum or that
NETIF_F_GRO is depends on checksum.

Can you please explain how checsum offload is related ?

rgs
David