Re: [merged] memstick-add-support-for-legacy-memorysticks.patchremoved from -mm tree

From: Maxim Levitsky
Date: Sun Jul 07 2013 - 20:42:21 EST

Hi!

It my fault, because I am very busy lately and almost do no kernel
development, and so this patch even though I had tried to merge it few
times, somewhat each time fell through the cracks.
Could you merge it now, that I see that merge window is open?

I attach the driver, its a standalone driver, so it can't add bugs to
the kernel.
I just had put so much work into this, that its sad to see this not
merged.
It should not cause any maintenance issues, just like the rest of
memstick subsystem that is hardly maintained now (Alex doesn't respond
to the mails for long time.

I do use this subsystem here quite a lot.

Best regards,
Maxim Levitsky