Rebased for_next branch in my linux-fs git tree

From: Jan Kara
Date: Thu Jul 04 2013 - 13:43:16 EST

Hello Stephen,

I'm just writing this to let you know that I had to rebase for_next
branch in my linux-fs git tree because I've messed up my tree and for_linus
& for_next branches contained the same patches but with different commit
IDs (fast track fixes). When I pulled for_next into for_linus branch,
the changelog had commit logs for those patches twice which was rather
confusing. The only solution I found was to rebase for_next on top of
for_linus to get rid of the duplicate patches. If there's a cleaner
solution of the situation, I'm happy to learn it for future...

This is just that you know what's going on when you are doing your merge
window statistics :).

Honza
--
Jan Kara <jack@xxxxxxx>