Re: [GIT PULL] Block IO core changes for 3.10

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Wed May 08 2013 - 11:04:16 EST

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 7:50 AM, Jens Axboe <axboe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Below are the block layer core changes for 3.10. The pull request
> contains:

This is late in the game. I'm assuming this does *not* contain the
stuff that you talked on on G+ that you were still working on at the
beginning of the merge window?

Quite frankly, I'm not at all interested in pulling stuff that wasn't
ready when the merge window opened, and I'm not at all happy with
getting this pull request in what is essentially the end of the merge
window.

Linus