ARM: ixp4xx regression (bisected) since v3.5-rc1

From: Brad Parker
Date: Sat Feb 23 2013 - 01:31:21 EST

I am using an ADI Pronghorn Metro board and noticed an issue with any
kernel >= 3.5-rc1 where the board would not boot (or at least no
console messages appear over the serial port), just giving
"Uncompressing Linux... done, booting the kernel." and stopping there.

I ran a git bisect between v3.4 and v3.5 and narrowed the problem down
to this commit:

---
c23bfc3835173f5229b2503e3b616001a28affad is the first bad commit
commit c23bfc3835173f5229b2503e3b616001a28affad