Re: [ 0/1] 3.4.33-stable review

From: Satoru Takeuchi
Date: Wed Feb 20 2013 - 08:09:56 EST

At Tue, 19 Feb 2013 20:31:02 -0700,
Shuah Khan wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 7:51 PM, Greg Kroah-Hartman
> <gregkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 07:50:16PM -0700, Shuah Khan wrote:

> >> Patches applied cleanly to 3.0.65, and 3.4.32
> >> Compiled and booted on the following systems:
> >> HP EliteBook 6930p Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T9400 @ 2.53GHz
> >> HP ProBook 6475b AMD A10-4600M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics
> >>
> >> Reviewed patches
> >>
> >> Skipped Cross-compile tests
> >
> > Thanks for testing, your kernel log messages looked correct, right?
> >
> > greg k-h
>
> Yes, should have mentioned that I checked dmesg and syslog both and
> compared dmesg
> with the old dmesg I saved from the previous rc-1 testing for each of
> these releases. Didn't
> see anything that jumped out at me. I usually save dmesg from rc
> cycles to look for regressions
> if any from one rc cycle to the next.

+1.

This kernel can be built and boot without any problem.
Building a kernel with this kernel also works fine.
* Its dmesg also looks correct. *

- Build Machine: debian wheezy x86_64
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz x 4
memory: 8GB

- Test machine: debian wheezy x86_64(KVM guest on the Build Machine)
vCPU: x2
memory: 2GB

Thanks,
Satoru