Re: linux-next: manual merge of the driver-core tree with the tree

From: Larry Finger
Date: Fri Feb 15 2013 - 12:04:13 EST

On 02/14/2013 11:24 PM, Greg KH wrote:
On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 04:01:24PM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
Hi Greg,

Today's linux-next merge of the driver-core tree got a conflict in
drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/Kconfig between commit 06e7cda3ce30
("rtlwifi: Rework Kconfig") from the wireless-next tree and commit
6cba014857f4 ("drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi: remove depends on
CONFIG_EXPERIMENTAL") from the driver-core tree.

I fixed it up (the former is a superset of the latter, so I used that)
and can carry the fix as necessary (no action is required).

That sounds fine, thanks.

I agree. Sorry for any conflict.

Thanks,

Larry