Re: Uhhuh. NMI received for unknown reason 2c on CPU 0.

From: Bjorn Helgaas
Date: Thu Feb 14 2013 - 12:18:21 EST

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 7:39 AM, Borislav Petkov <bp@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 03, 2013 at 03:46:56PM +0100, Borislav Petkov wrote:
>> On Sun, Feb 03, 2013 at 12:04:46AM +0100, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
>> > The [2/5] is at: https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/2001211/
>> >
>> > The other two are attached. I suppose the ordering doesn't matter.
>>
>> Ok, the eth link cable hotplugging issue seems fixed, plugging and
>> unplugging the cable works as expected.
>
> Q: what happened to those, are they going upstream for 3.9 or are you
> sending them now for 3.8?
>
> They fix at least the cable hotplugging issue so at least one thing is
> covered.

I haven't done anything with the e1000e patches; I assume the e1000e
maintainers will take care of those.

I merged the following patches for v3.9:

* pci/konstantin-runtime-pm:
PCI/PM: Clear state_saved during suspend
PCI: Use atomic_inc_return() rather than atomic_add_return()
PCI: Catch attempts to disable already-disabled devices
PCI: Disable Bus Master unconditionally in pci_device_shutdown()

You can see the actual patches I merged at:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/helgaas/pci.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/next

It's pretty late for v3.8, but let me know if you think they're critical.

Bjorn