Re: IO_PAGE_FAULTs on unity mapped regions during amd_iommu_init()in Linux 3.4

From: Joerg Roedel
Date: Mon Feb 11 2013 - 17:18:35 EST

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 01:57:03PM -0700, Shuah Khan wrote:
> I was hoping Joerg's patch would make it into Linus's tree by now. I
> tested the original patch and did the back-port to 3.4 and 3.0 at the
> same time, before I loose the test system.

I will send the patch with the next merge window. It already has the
stable-tag and should be noticed when it hits Linus' tree. Since Shuah's
system is the only one I know of which actually implements IVMD entries
in the IVRS table the problem seemed not to be important enough to send
another pull-request for v3.8.

Regards,

Joerg