pm_idle cleanup patch series

From: Len Brown
Date: Sun Feb 10 2013 - 01:02:31 EST

Use of (pm_idle)() spread from x86 to a number of architectures.
Some used it like x86, but most copied it for no functional reason.

There is no Linux architecture-independent code that mandates
that an architecture supply a pm_idle().
So we delete it from pm.h and we either remove it
or re-name it to be private to each architecture.

It is a safe bet that I fat-fingered something in this series.
Please send me an Ack if you can build/test or I broke
your favorite machine.

In particular, for those with computer museums,
I'd like help testing the APM patch, which is
compile-tested only.

thanks,
Len Brown, Intel Open Source Technology Center