new daily bugzilla.kernel.org annoyance messages

From: Greg KH
Date: Wed Oct 31 2012 - 12:30:04 EST

Hi Konstantin,

Who is in charge of bugzilla.kernel.org? Yesterday I started getting a
"Here is a daily list of your outstanding bugs" email, saying:

You will get this message once a day until you've dealt with these bugs!

Who made this change?

And how do we turn it off?

Otherwise I'm just going to go and delete my bugzilla.kernel.org
account, as that's just about the most annoying thing I've seen in a
while. There are plenty of reasons why you don't want to send out
emails like this to developers and to do it every single day is pretty
rude.

thanks,

greg k-h