Re: Linux 3.6-rc1

From: Nicholas A. Bellinger
Date: Fri Aug 03 2012 - 15:01:08 EST

Good afternoon Linus!

On Thu, 2012-08-02 at 18:17 -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> I do have two more pull requests that are at least tentatively
> pending: there's the uapi header file disintegration from David
> Howells and the tcm_vhost merge from Nicholas Bellinger, both of which
> came in in time. So I'll take another look at those later.

Thanks for considering to let tcm_vhost fall under the new driver merge
exception rule for post -rc1 code.

Everything is still ready to go on our side for an initial merge, and I
just doubled checked that target-pending/for-linus is still merging
cleanly w/ the same diffstat into a local HEAD at refs/tags/v3.6-rc1.

As usual, please let us know if you have any concerns.

Thank you,

--nab