Re: linux-next: removal of some trees

From: Cong Wang
Date: Thu Aug 02 2012 - 05:33:47 EST

On 08/02/2012 06:41 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
Hi Ben,

Since I haven't been able to fetch these trees for quite some time and I
haven't heard from you about them, I am removing the following trees from
linux-next. If/When you have time to maintain these trees again, we can
add them back without problems.

samsung git://git.fluff.org/bjdooks/linux.git#next-samsung
bjdooks-i2c git://git.fluff.org/bjdooks/linux.git#next-i2c

Hi, Stephen,

By the way, please remove my kmap_atomic tree[1] as well, its mission is completed now. :)

Thanks!

1. git://github.com/congwang/linux