Re: KVM segfaults with 3.5 while installing ubuntu 12.04

From: Avi Kivity
Date: Wed Aug 01 2012 - 11:15:39 EST

On 08/01/2012 02:29 PM, Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG wrote:

>> Please try qemu-kvm.git master and report.
>
> Can't get the latest version running. 1st it doesn't know the -id
> parameter.

I don't know it either, what is it?

> 2nd parameter -vnc
> unix:/var/run/qemu-server/103.vnc,x509,password does not work too => No
> certificate path provided

@item x509-dir=<dir>
Set the x509 file directory. Expects same filenames as -vnc
$display,x509=$dir

@item x509-key-file=<file>
@item x509-key-password=<file>
@item x509-cert-file=<file>
@item x509-cacert-file=<file>
@item x509-dh-key-file=<file>
The x509 file names can also be configured individually.

These also exist in 1.1. I wonder how it worked without the certificates.