Re: Help request - ASoC recursion issue

From: Lee Jones
Date: Mon Jul 23 2012 - 10:56:02 EST

On 23/07/12 15:50, Lee Jones wrote:
I was wondering if I may bother you for some help. I've been having
serious issues with testing the new mop500 sound system you have in your
ASoC for-next branch. I've fixed a few issues and will be submitting
patches shortly. The most serious issue I came across was with
recursion.

It appears you can ignore this. I just tried another piece of hardware
and this problem doesn't arise, leading me to believe I have some kind
of eMMC corruption error going on with one of my boards.

FYI, just so you don't think I'm mad: http://paste.ubuntu.com/1106535/

--
Lee Jones
Linaro ST-Ericsson Landing Team Lead