Need of automatic scripts for beginners

From: Anil Nair
Date: Thu Jun 14 2012 - 23:35:59 EST

Hi all,

There are lot of professionals who join in the Linux Community daily,
But there are also people who are new to kernel configuration and
compiling so is it possible for the community to create a automatic
bash script so that it would be useful for beginners to start with the
kernel compilation and installation.? I could give it a try i want
people from the community to test it for me. Such a script exists in
the source tree?

Suggestions required... (And expected :) )

--
Regards,
Anil Nair