Re: pull request: bluetooth 2012-05-04

From: Gustavo Padovan
Date: Fri May 11 2012 - 16:16:31 EST

Hi Dave,

I couldn't get this pull by John this week, he's been unresponsive.
We would love to see this code in the 3.4 kernel (not sure if this would be
possible if Linus do not release the -rc7, there are important fixes
in the pull request, such as a fix to a regression that was breaking bluetooth
keyboards.

Please let me know if you have any problems with this! I checked this code for
coding style issues too. Thanks.

Gustavo

* Gustavo Padovan <gustavo@xxxxxxxxxxx> [2012-05-08 04:07:54 -0300]: