Re: pull request: bluetooth 2012-05-04

From: Gustavo Padovan
Date: Tue May 08 2012 - 03:08:00 EST

Hi John,

* Gustavo Padovan <gustavo@xxxxxxxxxxx> [2012-05-04 21:12:43 -0300]:

> Hi John,
>
> A few more patch to 3.4. There is 3 fixes from Mat Martineau, a fix for
> a incoming MTU check that was breaking ERTM, still on ERTM there is a
> patch that fixes concurrency with one of our locks. His third patch is
> related to lock fixes too.
> Besides that Johan fixed a wrong bit set in the Inquiry code, Vishal
> Agarwal added a EIR fix and finally we have support for one more usb id.
>
> Please pull or let me know of any problems!

I saw that you didn't pull this yet, so I decided to re-do this pull request.
We have more 3 important fixes to go in. They fix a regression that was
preventing Bluetooth keyboard to work. I'll re-do the whole pull request
message, so you can copy and paste it easily:

A few more patch to 3.4. There is 3 fixes from Mat Martineau, a fix for a
incoming MTU check that was breaking ERTM, still on ERTM there is a patch that
fixes concurrency with one of our locks. His third patch is related to lock
fixes too.
Besides that Johan fixed a wrong bit set in the Inquiry code, Vishal Agarwal
added a EIR fix and finally we have support for one more usb id. Finally
Johan and I fixed a regression that was preventing bluetooth keyboard to work.

Please pull or let me know of any problems!

Gustavo

---

The following changes since commit 985140369be1e886754d8ac0375dd64e4f727311:

Add Foxconn / Hon Hai IDs for btusb module (2012-04-24 11:38:41 -0300)

are available in the git repository at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bluetooth/bluetooth.git for-upstream

for you to fetch changes up to fbcb6a061652b38257a1d8bcf6ebd70fc1771549:

Bluetooth: mgmt: Fix device_connected sending order (2012-05-07 20:56:30 +0300)

Gustavo Padovan (2):
Bluetooth: notify userspace of security level change
Bluetooth: report the right security level in getsockopt

Johan Hedberg (2):
Bluetooth: Fix Inquiry with RSSI event mask
Bluetooth: mgmt: Fix device_connected sending order

Mat Martineau (3):
Bluetooth: Fix a redundant and problematic incoming MTU check
Bluetooth: Restore locking semantics when looking up L2CAP channels
Bluetooth: Lock the L2CAP channel when sending

Michael Gruetzner (1):
bluetooth: Add support for Foxconn/Hon Hai AR5BBU22 0489:E03C

Vishal Agarwal (1):
Bluetooth: Fix EIR data generation for mgmt_device_found

drivers/bluetooth/ath3k.c | 6 ++++++
drivers/bluetooth/btusb.c | 3 +++
include/net/bluetooth/bluetooth.h | 3 +--
include/net/bluetooth/hci_core.h | 17 +++++++++++++++++
net/bluetooth/af_bluetooth.c | 2 +-
net/bluetooth/hci_core.c | 8 ++++++++
net/bluetooth/hci_event.c | 17 +++++++++++++----
net/bluetooth/l2cap_core.c | 35 ++++++++---------------------------