Tags for successful compilations of linux-next

From: Luis R. Rodriguez
Date: Thu Apr 26 2012 - 08:32:31 EST

Stephen,

As a daily consumer of linux-next I'm wondering if there are tags that
perhaps could be introduced to annotate when a linux-next tag itself
did successfully compile across all the tests you have for linux-next
each day. As a consumer of linux-next, for example, I could just take
those tags to ensure my own snapshots do compile as well. Checking
with you to see if this is worth it for an extra tag to annotate these
somehow.

Luis