Re: [ibm-acpi-devel] Regression in thinkpad-acpi events

From: Natanji
Date: Wed Nov 30 2011 - 04:22:50 EST

The standard Arch kernel does not use tuxonice, you need to build your
kernel manually if you want it. I also don't receive these events before
the first hibernation, so you might be having a different problem.

Concerning PROCFS_ACPI, a user posted over at the bug report in the Arch
bugtracker [1] that re-enabling this did not solve this problem. So the
problem probably lies somewhere else still...

[1] https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/26658#comment85971