Re: Bug: [Toshiba Satellite A200] SD card recognised but notautomounted

From: Thomas Meyer
Date: Thu Nov 03 2011 - 13:59:01 EST

Am Donnerstag, den 03.11.2011, 18:22 +0200 schrieb Avdelas Lamprakis:
> Here is the bug report with all the relevant information:
>
> Lamprakis
>
> [1.] One line summary of the problem: SD card is recognised but not automounted
> [2.] Full description of the problem/report: SD card is recognised but
> not automounted
> [3.] Keywords (i.e., modules, networking, kernel):SD card, kernel
> version 3.0.0-12-generic
> [4.] Kernel information
> [4.1.] Kernel version (from /proc/version): attached
> [4.2.] Kernel .config file: attached

hi,

I fear I cannot help you. you may try to get in contact with the
original driver author of the tifm.

you could also try to enable the dev_dbg() calls in the tifm driver
sources. maybe the output of these debug printk calls help you to
further diagnose the problem.

you can either:

a.) put a "#define DEBUG" in <linux/tifm.h> and rebuild your kernel

or

b.) build a kernel with "CONFIG_DYNAMIC_DEBUG" enabled and enable the
relevant tifm files/modules for dynamic printk in configfs.

kind regards
thomas