Re: Bug: [Toshiba Satellite A200] SD card recognised but not automounted

From: Avdelas Lamprakis
Date: Thu Nov 03 2011 - 12:22:25 EST

Here is the bug report with all the relevant information:

Lamprakis

[1.] One line summary of the problem: SD card is recognised but not automounted
[2.] Full description of the problem/report: SD card is recognised but
not automounted
[3.] Keywords (i.e., modules, networking, kernel):SD card, kernel
version 3.0.0-12-generic
[4.] Kernel information
[4.1.] Kernel version (from /proc/version): attached
[4.2.] Kernel .config file: attached
[5.] Most recent kernel version which did not have the bug: none
[6.] not applicable
[7.] not applicable
[8.] Environment
[8.1.] Software (add the output of the ver_linux script here):attached
[8.2.] Processor information (from /proc/cpuinfo):attached
[8.3.] Module information (from /proc/modules):attached
[8.4.] Loaded driver and hardware information (/proc/ioports,
/proc/iomem): attached
[8.5.] PCI information ('lspci -vvv' as root): attached
[8.6.] SCSI information (from /proc/scsi/scsi): attached