Re: [GIT PULL] Native Linux KVM tool for 3.1

From: Ingo Molnar
Date: Mon Jul 25 2011 - 08:10:04 EST

* Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 10:14:13AM +0200, Alexander Graf wrote:

> > So instead of thinking a bit and trying to realize that there
> > might be a reason people don't want all their user space in the
> > kernel tree you go ahead and start your own crusade of creating a
> > new user space. Great. That's how I always hoped Linux would be
> > :(.
>
> It's not Linux in general yet, it's mostly a crusade of a few with
> a political agenda.

I find it weird (and insulting) that you are calling our patches that
implement better tolling a 'crusade' done under a 'political agenda'.

I'd rather say that the extremist position is yours: to keep
everything separated always, all the time and ban tools from the
kernel repo.

You have declared it a failure from the very start and if it were up
to you it would never get a fair chance.

Thanks,

Ingo