Resend: export kernel call get_task_comm for driver use

From: james_p_freyensee
Date: Fri Apr 22 2011 - 18:36:06 EST

Resend: Sorry, I misspelled the email address of the main
person I want this patch directed to.

>From an earlier submission by me it was suggested that this patch
should go to Andrew for merging to be used by the pti driver
I will be re-submitting shortly.

Once my device drivers are accepted into the kernel, I will try
and help out to clean up the kernel a little from this
patch that exports get_task_comm() that Andrew suggested.
I cannot promise a timeline or what I can fix, but I will
look into fixing a few (Andrew found 89 potential cleanups).

From: james_p_freyensee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Resend: export kernel call get_task_comm for driver use