Re: [ANNOUNCE] Native Linux KVM tool

From: Takuya Yoshikawa
Date: Fri Apr 08 2011 - 03:08:01 EST

> > I may get some interest in using this tool for my debugging/testing/
> > self-educational porpuses, but cannot know what I can do/expect.
>
> Heh, it's all pretty straight-forward. Fetch the sources from this tree:
>
> git clone git://github.com/penberg/linux-kvm.git
>
> Find something interesting to hack on and when you have something you
> want integrated send patches to penberg@xxxxxxxxxx and CC this list.
> That's it!

Thank you for your answer!
Actually, I knew how to get the code because I am checking most of emails
on this ML.

What I wanted to know is what I can do with this tool in the future.

But OK, I got it that nothing is strictly determined at the moment about
what features can/should be integrated.

Takuya