Re: [ANNOUNCE] Native Linux KVM tool

From: Pekka Enberg
Date: Fri Apr 08 2011 - 02:51:20 EST

Hi Takuya!

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 9:47 AM, Takuya Yoshikawa
<yoshikawa.takuya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is it possible to find the code maintenance policy on a project site
> or somewhere?  -- for both short run and long run.
>
> I may get some interest in using this tool for my debugging/testing/
> self-educational porpuses, but cannot know what I can do/expect.

Heh, it's all pretty straight-forward. Fetch the sources from this tree:

git clone git://github.com/penberg/linux-kvm.git

Find something interesting to hack on and when you have something you
want integrated send patches to penberg@xxxxxxxxxx and CC this list.
That's it!

In the long run, we hope to live in the main kernel tree under
tools/kvm and be part of the regular kernel release cycle.

Pekka