re: dell-wmi: Received unknown WMI event (0x11)

From: Trond Husø
Date: Mon Feb 07 2011 - 20:13:35 EST

Dear list,

I am a new member to the list, so I am hoping I am doing the right
thing. I found the list and the topic line above while tailing
my /var/log/messages and noticed that the subject-line was showing up
everytime I hit the following key combination:
fn + left arrow (auto lightning)
fn + right arrow (on/off keyboard backlight)
fn + up arrow (screen brightness up)
fn + down arrow (screen brightness down)

Hope this information is of interest to those working on this issue.

Trond