compat-wireless for 2.6.38-rc3 - third release

From: Luis R. Rodriguez
Date: Mon Feb 07 2011 - 20:11:16 EST

I updated compat-wireless for 2.6.38-rc3, this is the third update, it
should now include the proper compat.git branch and also adds some new
patches from Hauke to minimize deltas and fix compilation. While at it
I took the time to suck in new pending-stable patches for an "-s"
release, I haven't cherry picked any patches yet as I cannot think of
anything immediately important, if you do send me a patch.

Code metrics for the vanilla release:

782535 - Total upstream lines of code being pulled
2108 - backport code changes
1847 - backport code additions
261 - backport code deletions
7292 - backport from compat module
9400 - total backport code
1.2012 - % of code consists of backport work

Base tree: linux-2.6-allstable.git
Base tree version: v2.6.38-rc3
compat-wireless release: compat-wireless-v2.6.38-rc3-3

Code metrics for the "-s" release:

782535 - Total upstream lines of code being pulled
2108 - backport code changes
1847 - backport code additions
261 - backport code deletions
7292 - backport from compat module
9400 - total backport code
1.2012 - % of code consists of backport work
115 - Code changes brought in from pending-stable
57 - Code additions brought in from pending-stable
58 - Code deletions brought in from pending-stable
0.0147 - % of code being cherry picked from pending-stable

Base tree: linux-2.6-allstable.git
Base tree version: v2.6.38-rc3
compat-wireless release: compat-wireless-v2.6.38-rc3-3-s

Relevant URLs:

http://www.orbit-lab.org/kernel/compat-wireless-2.6-stable/v2.6.38/compat-wireless-2.6.38-rc3-3.tar.bz2
http://www.orbit-lab.org/kernel/compat-wireless-2.6-stable/v2.6.38/compat-wireless-2.6.38-rc3-3-s.tar.bz2
http://www.orbit-lab.org/kernel/compat-wireless-2.6-stable/v2.6.38/ChangeLog-2.6.38-wireless