Re: [ANNOUNCE] 2.6.33.7-rt29

From: Fernando Lopez-Lezcano
Date: Fri Dec 24 2010 - 17:44:58 EST

On 12/21/2010 05:52 AM, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
We are pleased to announce the next update to our new preempt-rt
series.
Information on the RT patch can be found at:

http://rt.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Main_Page

To build the 2.6.33.7.2-rt30 tree, the following patches should be
applied:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/linux-2.6.33.7.tar.bz2
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/projects/rt/patch-2.6.33.7.2-rt30.bz2

Enjoy !

I'm testing it right now and it does seem to have fixed some stuff, for example I don't see any more errors when waking up from a sleep state. Anyway, I'll let you know of any problems...

Thanks a lot! (and also good to know about the plans for 2.6.37.x rt!)
-- Fernando