Re: Dell Studio 1555 eject key does not work ( small patch to fix included )

From: Islam Amer
Date: Fri Jun 11 2010 - 14:02:38 EST

Dear Tim,

I tried the mainline kernel 2.6.32-0206321505-generic as you suggested
and the eject key doesn't work but it also doesn't produce the error
message in dmesg.

I then tried the 2.6.32-22.36-generic from
http://packages.ubuntu.com/lucid/linux-image-2.6.32-22-generic and I
found the eject key working fine.

So there is something in the ubuntu patchset that fixes this issue.