Re: [Patch] fix packet loss and massive ping spikes with PPP multi-link

From: Richard Hartmann
Date: Tue May 25 2010 - 05:52:23 EST

Hi all,

unfortunately, I lack the thread [1] in which John and Erik so I am
replying in my initial thread.

Unfortunately, our own patch is still in its initial state even though
we tried to clean it up to the Kernel's standard.

As you can see in [1], there is a real problem with multilink ppp. Thus,
I wanted to take the opportunity to ask for someone who is more familiar
with both C and the Linux Kernel than we are to have a go at getting
this code cleaned up and into mainline.

Any and all feedback appreciated,
Richard

[1] http://marc.info/?l=linux-ppp&m=127429724125841&w=2