Re: [RFC] Unify KVM kernel-space and user-space code into a singleproject

From: Anthony Liguori
Date: Sun Mar 21 2010 - 20:25:29 EST

On 03/21/2010 05:00 PM, Ingo Molnar wrote:
If that is the theory then it has failed to trickle through in practice. As
you know i have reported a long list of usability problems with hardly a look.
That list could be created by pretty much anyone spending a few minutes of
getting a first impression with qemu-kvm.

Can you transfer your list to the following wiki page:

http://wiki.qemu.org/Features/Usability

This thread is so large that I can't find your note that contained the initial list.

I want to make sure this input doesn't die once this thread settles down.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori