patch Staging-comedi-fix-coding-style-issues.patch

From: Stewart Robertson
Date: Sat Feb 27 2010 - 05:37:49 EST

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.I've fixed most of the issues found by checkpatch.pl in 'linux-2.6/drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/ni_daq_dio24.c' and attached the patch.
I forgot to put the driver name in the main description and didn't know if I could
change the name of the patch without messing it up.

I've tried setting Thunderbird to not mangle text but in case it does, I have
attached the patch as well.

I did some research and had a go at fixing the warning
'WARNING: printk() should include KERN_ facility level'
by adding KERN_INFO in front of the quoted text. Please let me know if that is the right thing to do and if not,
what I should do instead.

Cheers,

Stewart