Re: [GIT PULL for 3.2.33] Fix regressions on dvb demux

From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab
Date: Mon Feb 08 2010 - 13:42:12 EST

Linus Torvalds wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Feb 2010, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
>> are available in the git repository at:
>>
>> ssh://linuxtv.org/git/fixes.git v4l_for_linus
>
> I don't have ssh access to that thing, and git:// doesn't work.

Sorry for the bad link. We've recently moved our master development trees
to git also, in order to work internally the same way as upstream.

The git URL is:
git://linuxtv.org/fixes.git v4l_for_linus

> You probably meant
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mchehab/linux-2.6
>
> but it's not pushed out to there yet.

My push should be going simultaneously to both remotes, but it seems that
only the replica at linuxtv got updated. I'll need to review my .git/config
in order to fix it.

Anyway, both places are now ok. So, you can pull from:

ssh://master.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mchehab/linux-2.6.git v4l_for_linus

--

Cheers,
Mauro