ACPI device for ASUS EEEPC 1101HA not added

From: Daniel Mack
Date: Sun Jan 31 2010 - 22:26:19 EST

On my new 1101HA Eeepc, the special function keys do not work. This is
because the asus-laptop driver fails to match the ACPI device named
"ASUS010". However, acpidump tells me a device with that name does
actually exist - the (simplified) disassembly of the DSDT is below.

It looks like the gigantic parser state machine fails to add that
device for whatever reason. Any ideas how to fix that?

Thanks,
Daniel

/*
* Intel ACPI Component Architecture
* AML Disassembler version 20090521
*/
DefinitionBlock ("out/DSDT-0x3f660430-0.aml", "DSDT", 2, "A1359", "A1359000", 0x00000000)
{

[...]

Scope (_SB)
{