Re: [RFC/PATCH 1/5] usb: otg: add notifier support

From: Felipe Balbi
Date: Tue Jan 26 2010 - 09:32:21 EST

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 03:24:49PM +0100, ext Oliver Neukum wrote:
Am Dienstag, 26. Januar 2010 15:14:43 schrieb Felipe Balbi:
>There are load bursting issues too. All part of the USB spec;
>a load that's OK for 1 millisecond might not be OK for 1 second.

if you get a SetConfiguration(config), then you can use that load for as
long as needed, the limitation is when not enumerated, afaict.

And when suspended.

but when suspended, we have to cut power ASAP. If not enumerated we can still draw power for a few miliseconds due to dead battery provision.

--
balbi