Re: linux-next: vfs/fsnotify trees build warning

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Sun Jan 24 2010 - 23:16:31 EST

Hi Eric, Al,

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 15:04:56 +1100 Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig) produced these warnings:

These warnings only appear after I merge the fsnotify tree into
linux-next. The vfs tree has been merged much earlier. So at least the
first of these is introduced by a vfs tree commit
(82a1dff3ed894a3b453474f168d55381a1e7318c "Lose the new_name argument of
fsnotify_move()") but only exposed by the merge of the fsnotify tree.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx