linux-next: vfs/fsnotify trees build warning

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Sun Jan 24 2010 - 23:05:28 EST

Hi Eric, Al,

Today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig) produced these warnings:

In file included from include/linux/security.h:26,
from fs/xfs/linux-2.6/xfs_iops.c:56:
include/linux/fsnotify.h: In function 'fsnotify_move':
include/linux/fsnotify.h:87: warning: pointer targets in initialization differ in signedness
include/linux/fsnotify.h: In function 'fsnotify_create':
include/linux/fsnotify.h:154: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 5 of 'fsnotify' differ in signedness
include/linux/fsnotify_backend.h:300: note: expected 'const char *' but argument is of type 'const unsigned char *'
include/linux/fsnotify.h: In function 'fsnotify_link':
include/linux/fsnotify.h:167: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 5 of 'fsnotify' differ in signedness
include/linux/fsnotify_backend.h:300: note: expected 'const char *' but argument is of type 'const unsigned char *'
include/linux/fsnotify.h: In function 'fsnotify_mkdir':
include/linux/fsnotify.h:180: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 5 of 'fsnotify' differ in signedness
include/linux/fsnotify_backend.h:300: note: expected 'const char *' but argument is of type 'const unsigned char *'

I am not sure why these started turning up (they were there on Friday as
well and I may have missed them earlier).
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx