Re: reiserfs broken in 2.6.32 was Re: [GIT PULL] reiserfs fixes

From: Christian Kujau
Date: Sat Jan 02 2010 - 21:05:25 EST

On Sun, 3 Jan 2010 at 02:52, Frederic Weisbecker wrote:
> [: 53: ==: unexpected operator
> common.rc: Error: $TEST_DEV (/dev/sda3) is not a MOUNTED xfs filesystem

Yeah, I'm playing around with xfstests as well, but apparently they're
assuming !/bin/sh will be run under /bin/bash, which is not always the
case. A short fix is to link /bin/sh to /bin/bash, but perhaps some of the
tests can be tweaked to run under /bin/sh as well.

> I'm not sure how I can run these tests on a non-xfs partitions.
> I must be missing something.

I haven't found an easy way to do this yet without rewriting a few
routines (mkfs, mount, etc...). As Ted is already using xfstests for
btrfs, ext4, maybe he wants to share his magic? :-)

Christian.
--
BOFH excuse #47:

Complete Transient Lockout