Re: linux-next: nfs/nfsd trees fetch failed

From: Trond Myklebust
Date: Thu Nov 26 2009 - 17:30:45 EST

On Nov 26, 2009, at 16:39, Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

Today's linux-next fetch of the nfs and nfsd trees produced this error:

git.linux-nfs.org[0: 141.212.112.37]: errno=Connection timed out
fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection timed out)

This also happened yesterday.

I will use the version of these trees from next-20091125 for today.

Hi Stephen,

Yes, I'm aware of the problem, and I'm sorry. I'm hoping that I can get Linux-nfs.org up and running again tomorrow (== Saturday your time) after the Thanksgiving celebrations.

Cheers
Trond