Re: [GIT PULL] percpu for v2.6.32

From: Tejun Heo
Date: Tue Sep 15 2009 - 21:28:22 EST

Hello,

Mike Travis wrote:
> We certainly have some in our labs but I'm not sure of one that's
> externally accessible. If there's a pre-defined test you'd like to
> run, you can send me the details. Otherwise, I'll check around and
> see if there's a system available remotely.

The proposed broken patch is in the following thread. It works on ski
emulator but ski doesn't support SMP, so...

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel.cross-arch/4132

The patch shouldn't be too broken. It probably needs slight tweaks
here and there. Just testing and providing logs would be helpful
enough.

Thanks.

--
tejun