Re: [GIT PULL] percpu for v2.6.32

From: Mike Travis
Date: Tue Sep 15 2009 - 15:47:28 EST

Christoph Lameter wrote:
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009, Tejun Heo wrote:

Christoph Lameter wrote:
On Tue, 15 Sep 2009, Tejun Heo wrote:

* All arches except for ia64 have been converted to use the new
allocator.
Any plans for this? The percpu operations patchset
requires the new allocator to work on all platforms and I am wondering
when I should repost the set.
I've been trying to get a cheap second hand itanium machine but itanic
really seems to have sunk pretty well. It's almost impossible to find
one here. I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and do it remotely.
There gotta be one with serial console and power control hooked up
somewhere in the company lab. I'll try to locate one.

Maybe Mike knows of some way to get access to one?

We certainly have some in our labs but I'm not sure of one that's
externally accessible. If there's a pre-defined test you'd like to
run, you can send me the details. Otherwise, I'll check around and
see if there's a system available remotely.

Cheers,
Mike